LARGE CONVENTION STYLE SPOONS
I have included a ruler and a tea sized spoon in the picture so you can
1. large server with a gold washed bowl with concentric lines and
engraved bottom lip design.
Around the art nouveau shaped heart near the top is extensive chasing.
The heart is engraved with an 'S'
Marked on back--"sterling patent"
2. Unusual shaped hand sawn bowl which is engraved in the 'Japanese
style' with a bird and flowers and berries.
The handle, front and back, is engraved with foilage
Marked with a French Minerva quality mark and an untraced manufacture
3. Very large server spoon with an oval pointed bowl and shoulders.
Bowl and handle are engraved in the 'Japanese style'
4. large oval shaped gold washed bowl with repousse work soldered to a
large cast handle in the art nouveau style
manufactured by Durgin--no silver quality mark
5. large deep gold plated bowl with repousse work and a handle in the
art nouveau style
marked sterling with an untraced manufacturer mark. Back engraved with
old english style letter 'F'
Return to Huge spoon index
Return to spoon planet exhibits index